Ezekről olvashat itt:

2011. március 1., kedd

A "be" ige - gyakorlás

És most némi gyakorlás:

Put the words in the correct order.

1 twenty-eight years old. I am
2 We Honduras. from are
3 is I'm Anna and a name student. My
4 This my workbook. is
5 a nice today. day It's
6 is Her Peter. brother's name
7 John a doctor. is
8 is My husband's name John.
9 in six There class. my students are
10 letter. is address the top of at My new the


Complete the gaps with the negative forms of the verb to be.

Example: She isn’t from France.

1. This car …… mine.
2. Jane and Paul ……. married.
3. That ……… right.
4. My brother …….. here now.
5. We ……. in Paris.
6. It ….. Tuesday today.
7. Jack’s surname …….. Adams.
8. I ……… a hairdresser.
9. My name ……… Alex.
10. There ………. many people in our class.


Put in the following forms of be (am, are, is) into the text where they are appropriate. Do not use short/contracted forms.

Example: He _is_ a boy.

Peter Taylor from Brighton, but Paul and John from London. Brighton and London cities in England. Frankfurt a city in Germany. Sue at school today. Jake and Peter her friends. They in the same class. Mr and Mrs Taylor on a trip to New Zealand to visit their cousin Anne. She a nice girl. What time it? It 8 o'clock. you tired? No, I not.


Read about Gianni and Han.

Gianni

Hello, my name's Gianni. I'm from Italy and I'm a student. I'm twenty-two years old and I'm single. I live in an apartment with my parents. I go to university five days a week. I like going to a bar on Saturdays. I don't like playing sports. I have one sister and one brother, Carla and Diego. They live with us, too.

Han

Hi, my name's Han and I come from Korea. I'm a businessman and I work in Seoul. I'm married and have two children, - a girl, and a boy. I live in a nice house in the suburbs. I take the subway to work from Monday to Friday. I like playing football in my free time. I don't like singing karaoke!


Choose the correct answer to these questions based on Gianni and Han.

Where is Gianni from?
Spain
Korea
Italy

What does Han do?
He's a student.
He's a businessman.
He's a Korean.

Where does Gianni live?
In a house
In a dorm
In an apartment

How does Han get to work?
He drives to work.
He walks to work.
He takes the subway.

Who likes playing a sport?
Han
Gianni
Doesn't say

How many children does Han have?
1
2
3

Who doesn't live with Gianni?
His parents
His children
His brother and sister

Who likes going out on Saturday evening?
Han
Gianni
Doesn't say

Who is married?
Gianni
Han
Both of them

Where are they from?
Africa and Asia
Europe and Asia
North America and Europe


A feladatok megoldását keresd a feladat közzétételét követő 5. napon, vagy írj nekünk a rosanibt@gmail.com címre, illetve keress skype-on a roz.ani név alatt.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése